Next Generation Pivot

You aren't registered! D:
Or you are?
Well, please register so you can view the whole forum!
As a guest you have ads and not all the forum is visible.
As a member you can view all the forum, and no ads. Also a ChatBox!! Join or Login...
Thanks HBP
If you make a new thread, please put it under the category 'Newbee Area'.
OK! NGPivot Has a YouTube Channel! SUBSCRIBE! : www.youtube.com/user/NGPivotCollabs

Latest topics

» Are there any techs?
Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 pm by Breezy

» The 5 word story.
Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 pm by Breezy

» The word relations game.
Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm by Breezy

» Breezy's Thread - Head Snapped
Sat May 29, 2010 7:15 pm by Breezy

» CsR Animations
Sat May 29, 2010 5:37 pm by CsR

» LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE!
Tue May 25, 2010 11:57 pm by ROCKduhHOUSE

» Next Generation Pivot Collab 1 (NGPC1)
Tue May 25, 2010 9:27 pm by Power

» WTF...
Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm by HighBluePivots

» How to comment.
Tue May 25, 2010 9:32 am by CsR

Navigation

Affiliates

PP

    Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Share
    avatar
    Breezy
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 337
    Supa Points : 964
    Registratiedatum : 2010-03-27
    Leeftijd : 22
    Woonplaats : Amsterdam

    Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Breezy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:19 pm

    Hello, I'm over Pokémon for a long time, but now I'm playing again because Heart Gold and Soul Silver came out! You can start choosing from:
    A. Chikorita
    B. Totodile
    C. Cyndaquil
    I choose Cyndaquil wich is a Quilava now! He evolves in level 14.
    Are you going to play Pokémon Heart Gold or Silver? I chose for Heart Gold. Or don't you like Pokémon at all? I downloaded it on my PC. What is going to be your team? My team only excists out of Quilava, but he's cool! So are you going to play Heart Gold or Sould Silver and what's going to be your team?
    avatar
    Superbleachfan2000

    Aantal berichten : 3
    Supa Points : 3
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-24
    Leeftijd : 824

    Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver

    Post  Superbleachfan2000 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:55 pm

    Hey when heartgold and soulsilver came out i went back to pokemon too. I picked cyndaquil who is now Lv.100 Typhlosion because my favorite type is fire. I chose Heartgold because i had already played pokemon silver version when i was younger. My team consist of lv.100 Typhlosion,lv.100 Ho-Oh,lv.100 Steelix,lv.to be determined Charziard,lv.TBD Tyranitar,and maybe lv.100 Arceus or lv.TBD Giritina. My friend code is 4812 9459 4580 if u ever want to battle. Oh and how do i set up my page on this site im a newbee to this site.
    avatar
    Breezy
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 337
    Supa Points : 964
    Registratiedatum : 2010-03-27
    Leeftijd : 22
    Woonplaats : Amsterdam

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Breezy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

    Superbleachfan2000 wrote:Hey when heartgold and soulsilver came out i went back to pokemon too. I picked cyndaquil who is now Lv.100 Typhlosion because my favorite type is fire. I chose Heartgold because i had already played pokemon silver version when i was younger. My team consist of lv.100 Typhlosion,lv.100 Ho-Oh,lv.100 Steelix,lv.to be determined Charziard,lv.TBD Tyranitar,and maybe lv.100 Arceus or lv.TBD Giritina. My friend code is 4812 9459 4580 if u ever want to battle. Oh and how do i set up my page on this site im a newbee to this site.
    We are exactly the same dude! Only I never played Pokémon Silver...
    You can change some stuff when you go to profile, but we have to fix some things... Do you play Heart Gold on PC or on NDS?
    avatar
    Superbleachfan2000

    Aantal berichten : 3
    Supa Points : 3
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-24
    Leeftijd : 824

    Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver

    Post  Superbleachfan2000 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:32 am

    I play on the NDS because my friend won't tell me how to get it on the PC. Hey how do u play Pokemon HG on the PC.
    avatar
    ROCKduhHOUSE
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Aantal berichten : 129
    Supa Points : 322
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-10

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  ROCKduhHOUSE on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 am

    roms. but they're illegal if you didn't purchase the game.


    ____________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Notice: If you noticed this notice, you'll notice this notice wasn't worth noticing because the noticer didn't notice thise notice was noticably pointless.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Breezy
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 337
    Supa Points : 964
    Registratiedatum : 2010-03-27
    Leeftijd : 22
    Woonplaats : Amsterdam

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Breezy on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:51 am

    Superbleachfan2000 wrote:I play on the NDS because my friend won't tell me how to get it on the PC. Hey how do u play Pokemon HG on the PC.
    Download NO$GBA on www.nogba.com. After that you have to download .rom version of Heart Gold.


    ____________
    CLICK FOR MY THREAD
    |
    V

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Superbleachfan2000

    Aantal berichten : 3
    Supa Points : 3
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-24
    Leeftijd : 824

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Superbleachfan2000 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 am

    Breezy wrote:
    Superbleachfan2000 wrote:I play on the NDS because my friend won't tell me how to get it on the PC. Hey how do u play Pokemon HG on the PC.
    Download NO$GBA on www.nogba.com. After that you have to download .rom version of Heart Gold.

    Where do i download the .rom thing anyway. There is this one link but it doesn't work anymore.
    avatar
    Power
    Noob Poster
    Noob Poster

    Aantal berichten : 39
    Supa Points : 156
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-03

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Power on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm

    I'm going to buy it later, it just came in Norway. Pretty expensive. But I have to buy it. Have been Pokémon fan for a long time! xD
    avatar
    HighBluePivots
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 127
    Supa Points : 469
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-01

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  HighBluePivots on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 pm

    cool power. :]


    ____________
    Magic EGG. You NEED To Click. O.o = [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    FL-eagle
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Aantal berichten : 182
    Supa Points : 446
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-07

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  FL-eagle on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:52 pm

    WTF, power is a mod again?


    ____________
    This post is brought to you by:FL-eagle

    And yes, i am a half-moderator.
    avatar
    HighBluePivots
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 127
    Supa Points : 469
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-01

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  HighBluePivots on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:56 pm

    FL-eagle wrote:WTF, power is a mod again?

    Yes. ._.
    Stick to topic!
    Post this in the general talk.


    ____________
    Magic EGG. You NEED To Click. O.o = [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    FL-eagle
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Aantal berichten : 182
    Supa Points : 446
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-07

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  FL-eagle on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:57 pm

    Honestley, I havent liked pokemon scince the N64


    ____________
    This post is brought to you by:FL-eagle

    And yes, i am a half-moderator.
    avatar
    Power
    Noob Poster
    Noob Poster

    Aantal berichten : 39
    Supa Points : 156
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-03

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Power on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:26 pm

    FL-eagle wrote:WTF, power is a mod again?
    xD Your ass, sir.

    On-topic: Right now I'm playing Silver (Original from... A long time ago.) on my mobilephone.


    ____________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ^^Click My Dragons^^
    avatar
    FL-eagle
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Aantal berichten : 182
    Supa Points : 446
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-07

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  FL-eagle on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:57 pm

    Sad I don't like ppl that say thing like ur mom and stuff.


    ____________
    This post is brought to you by:FL-eagle

    And yes, i am a half-moderator.
    avatar
    Breezy
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 337
    Supa Points : 964
    Registratiedatum : 2010-03-27
    Leeftijd : 22
    Woonplaats : Amsterdam

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Breezy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 pm

    FL-eagle wrote:Sad I don't like ppl that say thing like ur mom and stuff.
    He said 'Your ass'. Or was it something else. You can always come to cry out at me.Smile


    ____________
    CLICK FOR MY THREAD
    |
    V

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    FL-eagle
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Aantal berichten : 182
    Supa Points : 446
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-07

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  FL-eagle on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:20 pm

    There is a song called: You have to cry me out
    It's pretty sick.


    ____________
    This post is brought to you by:FL-eagle

    And yes, i am a half-moderator.
    avatar
    Power
    Noob Poster
    Noob Poster

    Aantal berichten : 39
    Supa Points : 156
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-03

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Power on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 pm

    Off-topic? Please try to stay on topic. Or else someone will have to lock this thread soon


    ____________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ^^Click My Dragons^^
    avatar
    Breezy
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 337
    Supa Points : 964
    Registratiedatum : 2010-03-27
    Leeftijd : 22
    Woonplaats : Amsterdam

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Breezy on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:16 pm

    Power wrote:Off-topic? Please try to stay on topic. Or else someone will have to lock this thread soon
    I think I'm still the person to decide with HBP, if this topic is going to be locked or not...


    ____________
    CLICK FOR MY THREAD
    |
    V

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    HighBluePivots
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 127
    Supa Points : 469
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-01

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  HighBluePivots on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 pm

    Well. Being honest. Power should be able to lock topics. But we can just un-lock if both disagree. But power has all rights to lock a topic.


    ____________
    Magic EGG. You NEED To Click. O.o = [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Breezy
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 337
    Supa Points : 964
    Registratiedatum : 2010-03-27
    Leeftijd : 22
    Woonplaats : Amsterdam

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Breezy on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 pm

    HighBluePivots wrote:Well. Being honest. Power should be able to lock topics. But we can just un-lock if both disagree. But power has all rights to lock a topic.
    I think FL-Eagle has a more rights to lock topics. You have seen his number of posts?
    If you want to respond post it under General Talk topic...


    ____________
    CLICK FOR MY THREAD
    |
    V

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Power
    Noob Poster
    Noob Poster

    Aantal berichten : 39
    Supa Points : 156
    Registratiedatum : 2010-04-03

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Power on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:28 pm

    Breezy wrote:
    HighBluePivots wrote:Well. Being honest. Power should be able to lock topics. But we can just un-lock if both disagree. But power has all rights to lock a topic.
    I think FL-Eagle has a more rights to lock topics. You have seen his number of posts?
    If you want to respond post it under General Talk topic...
    Posts have nothing about skills to do. (No offence FL-E.)
    Now we're just beaing off-topic again.


    ____________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ^^Click My Dragons^^
    avatar
    Breezy
    Admin

    Aantal berichten : 337
    Supa Points : 964
    Registratiedatum : 2010-03-27
    Leeftijd : 22
    Woonplaats : Amsterdam

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Breezy on Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm

    Power wrote:
    Breezy wrote:
    HighBluePivots wrote:Well. Being honest. Power should be able to lock topics. But we can just un-lock if both disagree. But power has all rights to lock a topic.
    I think FL-Eagle has a more rights to lock topics. You have seen his number of posts?
    If you want to respond post it under General Talk topic...
    Posts have nothing about skills to do. (No offence FL-E.)
    Now we're just beaing off-topic again.
    I said you had to reply me on the GT topic, but you didn't so dont'blame me...


    ____________
    CLICK FOR MY THREAD
    |
    V

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:36 pm